Thursday, December 23, 2010

Top Picks of the Day - December 23rd, 2010

Song: Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon. Yes, the entire album. I listened to it today. For the one thousand and oneth time. What makes it noteworthy is that I listened to the actual CD. Yes, the CD, not the mp3's from iTunes or streaming it on Grooveshark. This is my generation's version of throwing on some old vinyl. I also listened to the clever Dub Side of the Moon by the Easy Star All-stars yesterday. If you like reggae and Pink Floyd be sure to check it out.  

News: Bank of America buys up nasty domain names. Classic!

Websites: I think I might have to build my own website with Christmas money after the New Year. I have no knowledge of web design so I think I might use SquareSpace.

TV Series: My Dad gave me the new Family Guy dvd Partial Terms of Endearment that was supposedly banned from TV? I will check that out sometime this weekend.

Video: Paint/sound sculptures.
One of the cooler things I have seen in a while.
Canon Pixma: Bringing colour to life from Dentsu London on Vimeo.

No comments: