Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Langerado 2011 Ticket Refund Update

Yesterday, three days after the NewTimes Broward/Palm Beach posted their story on the Langerado ticket refund debacle that gave reference to I Live Music, I received yet another follow up message from FrontGate tickets. This time the message was directly addressed to me:

Hello Adam,

I just wanted to drop you an email that your refund check was cut and put in the mail on Friday. A check in the amount of $150.00 was issued and mailed to 1215 NE 8th Ave. in Delray Beach, FL.

Again, you have my contact information should you not receive the check or have further questions.

Thanks,

Greg

--
Greg Johnson
Front Gate Tickets
512-674-9308
512-439-1204-Fax
I then responded with the following message:
Hey Greg-

Thank you for the updates, as they are greatly appreciated in this process. I am sure you have been busy trying to figure out the logistics of making sure all ticket holders for the Langerado Music Festival event received their proper compensation.

Given that, and your offer to be contacted, I would like to have the chance to discuss exactly what happened, and get any information you can give me about the festival and why it was canceled. More importantly I would like to know why the refund process has been a timeline of mixed messages, limited information and untimely refunds.

I work from 8:30 PM to 5:30 PM EDT, so let me know if there is a good time for me to call you outside of these business hours.

I should also bring to your attention that in your emails thus far, the event has been misspelled as "Langarado."

Also, a noteworthy point to mention is that on my original purchase receipt it displays  having purchased a "3 Day Pass." I didn't catch this until recently, and thought that was odd given it was booked as a  2 day event.

Thanks again for the updates and I will look for my check in the mail.

Adam Smith
I am still waiting on a reply from Greg and FrontGate, as well as the check to come in the mail.

1 comment:

ah heck said...

following this story closely