Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Interview With Jeff Lloyd of The Heavy Pets - WeMerge Magazine - September 2011 Issue

Last month I had the pleasure of sitting down with The Heavy Pets in their Delray Beach studio for two nights right before they embarked on a late summer tour up and down the East Coast. I have to admit that the all-access feel to their recording process, generous sharing of some beers and a total willingness to break up the recording to talk with me, and pose for some pictures, showed that these guys are a class act. The good people at WeMerge took my words and transformed them into this polished presentation that is undeniably cool to look at. Thanks to Matt and Destiny at Brotherly Love Productions for setting all this up, and of course a big thanks to Jeff for connecting with me both nights to make sure this happened. Click on the image to make it bigger or click here and go to page 32. 
Interview With Jeff Lloyd of The Heavy Pets | WeMerge Magazine | September 2011